Welcome To My Favorite Recipes & Tutorials
Blog Posting HTML Hints:
The third line in the source code says "keyword content" lists keywords used for that page. Emphasized text lines Titles, headings Subheadings
Keywords should appear buy Title tag Page content
Each page 250 – 600 words of unique content with 4 or 5 occurrences of your targeted keywords. no more than three keywords per page. Using too many keywords in one place can hurt your ranking, as can over-stuffing your pages with too many instances of your keywords.
1. Add your card or flier at grocery stores, and your public library. Most places have a bulletin where you can add stuff to it.
2. Put your card in with your bills when you pay them and mail them out.
3. Restaurants will have a fish bowl or bowl for a monthly drawing add your cards to that as well. I have seen them around business as well.
4. Add your store site to every email personal and business as well at the end.
5. If you go to home shows or things like that they will have drawings take cards and put them in.
6. Check with your local paper, sometimes they will do an article about new business in the paper for FREE.
7. Craigslist - A great way to show your local community what you have to offer. Just make sure if you link to anything that the link is not click-able!
8. Join social networks so you can interact with other crafters/hobbyist/small business owners.
9. Wear what you make! Be your own billboard =)
10. Have a friend host a party for you. Similar to the traditional work at home opportunities like Avon and Tupperware... Have a friend host a party inviting all her friends. Showcase your products, offer sale or incentives.... and most importantly don't forget the host!!
11. Include Samples in the Little Black Box, Spotted Box, or other reputable sampler programs.
12. Join your local chamber, some places do a monthly promoting at a business, a marketing breakfast, card swapping, and promoting each other. Great way to get out in the community.
13. Card swap with other Etsy members of people from your own team. Every month swap cards with members, add them in your packages that you mail out. Or I also add cards that I get that I already have and that I swap with at our local market as well.
14. Send out a monthly email to your customers, with coupons an incentive to get them to come back to your website.
15. Every month you can send out a X amount of fliers with a coupon to people in the phone book. Or get a hold of a copy shop place like Kinkos or something like that and ask about their mailer. They can do a target section for you and narrow it down to possible shoppers that is a market for your product.
16. Check out donating products to charities and conferences. I donated my dog treats to our local animal shelter for their yearly charity BBQ they hold. I have also donated a jewelry set to my kids local school for a silent auction as well as a few others that I have done in the past.